Soft grays and coastal blues are used in this oyster painting. This is most common shape of oyster shell you'll find if beach combing in Georgia or South Carolina. Our wild oysters grow long, skinny shells to deal with muddier water from our marshes.
The oyster paintings Pepper Grove, Wellfleet and Duxbury have a similar color pallet and make a great collection together.
- We print on a canvas-textured fine art paper with archival quality inks
- Frames are for display purposes and mockups only and are not included
- Orientation: Vertical
- Prints will arrive either rolled in a tube, or packed flat with a backing board and protected by a clear plastic sleeve
- Custom sizes are available upon request
- Please measure to assure you select the right size.
- Tip: Use painters tape to layout your preferred size.
Thanks for stopping by my shop : ) !