Title: "Breakfast Club"
Several years ago when I was still living on an island, I managed to drag myself out of bed and drive to the beach in time for the sunrise. It’s something I always wish I would do more of, but it’s harder now that I don’t live by the ocean. That particular morning I was rewarded with one of the most beautiful sunrises I’d ever seen. It was one of those that seemed to last for hours. The kind where the sky and clouds were stunning, before, during, and after the sun showed up. To be honest, the colors weren’t all that different from this painting rendition. Most of the time though, I watched the silhouette of these 3 gulls puttering about the tide pools together. They reminded me of the old men who meet in the mornings for coffee and breakfast, just to sit around and talk about lives well lived
This print is a reproduction of an original acrylic painting.
- Free Shipping
- Unframed Fine Art Print
- Archival textured fine art paper with professional quality inks
- White Background
- According to size ordered, prints will arrive either rolled in a tube, or packed flat with a backing board and protected by a clear plastic sleeve.
- Custom sizes are available upon request
- Frames are for display purposes and mockups only and are not included
- Orientation: Square
- Please measure before ordering to ensure you select the right size for your space.
- Tip: Use painters tape to lay out dimensions on your wall to ensure you order the proper size. Furniture and wall space and height can vary in size and the tape helps you visualize the appropriate size in your own home. All prints are made to order just for you.
Want to see more? Follow me below: