A frequently asked question is do we frame and mat art. No we do not. The images shown are for display purposes and mockups.
Features and Benefits of Buying From My Shop.
- Museum Quality Prints Canvas Feel Fine Art Paper:
- Quality matte finish fine art paper.
- Larger prints have 1/4" margin embedded in print size on most art prints.
- Premium Archival Inks.
- Most all of my prints are standard size and will fit ready made frames.
I use a beautiful white canvas textured fine art PAPER to capture the most beautiful color gamut of each print, they are in perfect condition with no tears or staining. The paper is of professional quality, with archival quality inks which provide the most beautiful color gamut.
GALLERY WRAPPED CANVAS:
Capture the timeless elegance of an original work with art reproduced on stretched canvas.
Features and Benefits
- Gallery Wrap arrives ready to hang and top quality, with corner braces.
- Hanging mounts included with each order.
- The canvas wraps around a strecher bar similar to canvas paintings in art galleries.
- Printed using archival inks on an artist grade canvas.
- Professionally stretched on thick, solid wood, 1.5" deep stretcher frame with sturdy corner braces.
- Highest quality gallery wrap in the market.
Check Your Dimensions One More Time Before Ordering - we do not accept returns on Gallery Wraps due to their size and weight. Everything is made to order. We do not stock inventory.
If you are even a little unsure of your sizing, grab some painters tape and lay it out on the wall to help you visualize the size of the artwork you are ordering. Painters tape is awesome. I even use it on the floor when trying to visualize furniture placement.
Please be advised image was photographed to represent original colors but your monitor colors may vary slightly.