US and International Shipping Policy
Please note our print shop is open Monday - Friday.
We send our orders to the shipping address you supply at checkout. Please make sure you check the delivery address carefully before placing your order – we cannot be held responsible for any parcel that is sent to an incorrect/previous address.
3 Options For Shipping Are Available for Fine Art Prints:
1. FREE SHIPPING
- First Class in Domestic US on all Prints
- Gallery Wraps not included in this free shipping offer.
- Prints process within 1-5 business days.
- Items are made to order just for you. (notecards and originals excluded from free shipping)
2. UPGRADE SHIPPING OPTIONS
$10 - 1 Full Business Day Processing Prints and USPS Priority Shipping 2-4 days with insurance (note normal processing of orders are 1-5 days depending upon backup)
- With this upgrade you get bumped in the print line. Instead of 5 day processing time for your prints, we bump you in line to go out next full business day plus you get upgrade to Priority shipping.
- Please note: We do not guarantee USPS Priority timeframe. It is the estimated time USPS provides.
3. USPS EXPRESS MAIL
- $38 - Rush Processing and 1-2 day delivery.
- With this upgrade you get bumped in the print line.
- Instead of 5 day processing time for your prints, we bump you in line to go out next full business day plus you get upgrade to Express shipping. Please note: We do not guarantee USPS Express mail timeframe. It is the estimated time USPS provides.
- If you order on a Friday, your order will go out on Monday.
What is Processing Time vs. Shipping Time?
- Processing describes the printing, packaging and provision of your order to USPS for shipping basically the time it takes us to prepare your order.
- USPS's shipping timeframe is the time it takes USPS to get item to you.
- For example, with Standard Processing your order will be printed and provided to USPS within 1-5 business days following the day your order was placed. USPS First Class and Priority Mail may require another 2-4 days to shipping time.
- Many times items ordered will be larger than a mailbox can accommodate. It is the responsibility of buyer to make sure you have a safe and secure place for your packages to be received.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to communicate with your postal carrier on where you want your packages left. We cannot put notes on the outside of the packages.
- If your package was successfully delivered and then stolen from your porch, you may file a mail theft complaint with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. USPS will start your claims process. Reach out to your local police department to notify them of the theft. By filing the claim, you can get reimbursed for your monetary loss.
ALASKA AND HAWAII
- Please allow an additional week to receive your order. Sometimes a package will arrive in 4 days and others could take a week or so.
- We only ship 30x20 and smaller prints internationally. We will credit your account if you order in error a size too large.
- Please contact us about shipping internationally if you do not see your country listed.
- Insurance is not included on First Class International shipments, and we cannot be held responsible for packages sent overseas.
- Please be advised that First Class packages can be in transit for up to a month.
- Check your country's regulations concerning items shipped to you from outside your country.
- Buyer is responsible for all of their government's fees, such as VAT in the UK, which your home country's postal service will require to be paid before delivery.