Alexandra Nicole is fully committed to providing the highest quality goods and services to her customers. Please read about all policies.
RETURNS POLICY FOR UNFRAMED PRINTS (In Domestic US)
- Prints must be returned in new unopened and undamaged condition. If the item is not returned in its original new condition in clear packaging, the buyer is not eligible for a refund and the item will be returned to you.
- We cannot resale an item once it has been handled. (unrolled and rolled)
- Custom orders are non-refundable
- There is 15% restocking fee on orders over $50.
- Buyer is responsible for the return shipping worldwide in same packaging.
I do not stock items like big box stores. Each Art by Alexandra Nicole item is made one at a time especially for you so please check your sizes before ordering to ensure you order the correct print or canvas. Please contact me with any questions you have about ordering. I am happy to help you find just what you want.
Before ordering any prints, be confident that it will fit your space. Using painters tape to layout on your wall will give you a good idea of an appropriate size. More times than not, buyers order art that is too small for their space so using the painters tape method will give you a good visual 100% of the time.
Last but not least, Check Your Dimensions One More Time Before Ordering. : )
RETURN POLICY FOR GALLERY WRAPS
Gallery Wraps are considered CUSTOM (made just for you) and they are not able to be returned or exchanged. Gallery Wraps do not ship international due to large size.
In some cases a blemish may be created during shipping but it is not actually damage to the substrate but is caused by the gallery wrap which may “mold” or “form” to portions of the packaging in contact with the canvas surface. Simply spritzing water on the back of the canvas and allowing it to dry will almost always resolve this issue. In most instances this will not be an issue but it can happen with gallery wraps and want you to be aware.
I do my best to carefully package each piece, but things happen and sometimes items can be damaged in transit to you. If you receive a damaged package due to shipping, please email or convo me immediately.
- Send me medium to large CLEAR photographs of the damaged item.
- Send me a photo of the damaged PACKAGING for insurance claim.
- I will send you a replacement as soon as possible or give you a full refund plus cost of return shipment - should it need to be returned.
PLEASE do not throw away shipping package. I must have a photo of it. USPS reviews damaged packages thoroughly as well as damaged item.
COMMISSIONED ORIGINALS PREPARED FOR DOMESTIC US ONLY
• Please note all custom commission paintings are specially created just for
you. I will send you photos as the painting progresses and speak with you
via phone, convo or email to discuss the painting and share photos as it
progresses. I cannot accept returns on custom art.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Art by Alexandra Nicole, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at coastalartistssi at gmail dot com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Art by Alexandra Nicole, 802 East Field Lane, St. Simons Island, GA 31522
Under the EU's distance selling laws, buyers have the right to return certain products for any reason by contacting the seller within 14 days.
This 14-day period will start the moment a customer receives a product, rather than at the time he or she purchases it. Within that time frame, buyers can change their minds and return products without providing a reason. Sellers must clearly inform buyers that they have 14 days to contact them about returning an item. If not clearly stated, this returns period will automatically extend to one year.